The goal of the honors program is to allow extraordinary undergraduate students to take part in cutting edge research and scientific activities in the Department of Physics at the Technion.
The program is intended for a limited number of students with scientific curiosity and exceptional intellectual abilities.
- Participation in research, from early stages of the studies.
- Personal mentorship by scientists in the department.
- Course work tailored to personal interests.
- Unique academic enrichment activities and exposure to current research.
- Fellowship covering the full tuition.