- Public talk at the KITP’s “Big Ideas” series, September 2020 – Stronger Together, Safer Apart… In the Quantum World!
- Talk at the KITP program on “Correlated Systems with Multicomponent Local Hilbert Spaces”, November 2020 – Valence-bond and gapless liquid states in triangular lattice SU(4) antiferromagnets
- Talk at the IPAM workshop on “Tensor Network States and Applications”, April 2021 – Spectral Signatures of Quasiparticle Interactions in Antiferromagnets
My Google Scholar page.
- Chao-Ming Jian, Bela Bauer, Anna Keselman, and Andreas W. W. Ludwig, Criticality andentanglement in non-unitary quantum circuits and tensor networks of non-interacting fermions, arXiv:2012.04666.
- Anna Keselman, Laimei Nie, and Erez Berg, Scrambling and Lyapunov exponent in unitary networks with tunable interactions, Phys. Rev. B, 103:L121111, Mar 2021.
- Anna Keselman, Leon Balents, and Oleg A. Starykh, Dynamical signatures of quasi- particle interactions in quantum spin chains, Phys. Rev. Lett., 125:187201, Oct 2020
- Anna Keselman, Bela Bauer, Cenke Xu, and Chao-Ming Jian, Emergent fermi surface in a triangular-lattice SU(4) quantum antiferromagnet, Phys. Rev. Lett., 125:117202, Sep 2020
- Rebecca L. Dally, Alvin J. R. Heng, Anna Keselman, Mitchell M. Bordelon, Matthew B. Stone, Leon Balents, and Stephen D. Wilson, Three-magnon bound state in the quasi-one-dimensional antiferromagnet α-NaMnO2, Phys. Rev. Lett., 124:197203, May 2020
- Anna Keselman, Lucile Savary, and Leon Balents, Dimer description of the SU(4) antiferromagnet on the triangular lattice, SciPost Phys., 8:76, 2020
- Anna Keselman, Chaitanya Murthy, Bernard van Heck, and Bela Bauer, Spectral response of Josephson junctions with low-energy quasiparticles, SciPost Phys., 7:50, 2019
- Xiao-Chuan Wu, Anna Keselman, Chao-Ming Jian, Kelly Ann Pawlak, and Cenke Xu, Ferromagnetism and spin-valley liquid states in moir ́e correlated insulators, Phys. Rev. B, 100:024421, Jul 2019
- Antonio Fornieri, Alexander M. Whiticar, F. Setiawan, El ́ıas Portol ́es, Asbjørn C. C. Drachmann, Anna Keselman, Sergei Gronin, Candice Thomas, Tian Wang, Ray Kallaher, Geoffrey C. Gardner, Erez Berg, Michael J. Manfra, Ady Stern, Charles M. Marcus, and Fabrizio Nichele, Evidence of topological superconductivity in planar josephson junctions, Nature, 569(7754):89, 2019
- Anna Keselman, Erez Berg, and Patrick Azaria, From one-dimensional charge conserving superconductors to the gapless Haldane phase, Phys. Rev. B, 98:214501, Dec 2018
- Falko Pientka, Anna Keselman, Erez Berg, Amir Yacoby, Ady Stern, and Bertrand I. Halperin, Topological superconductivity in a planar josephson junction, Phys. Rev. X, 7:021032, May 2017
- Garnet Kin-Lic Chan, Anna Keselman, Naoki Nakatani, Zhendong Li, and Steven R White, Matrix product operators, matrix product states, and ab initio density matrix renormalization group algorithms, The Journal of chemical physics, 145(1):014102, 2016
- Anna Keselman and Erez Berg, Gapless symmetry-protected topological phase of fermions in one dimension, Phys. Rev. B, 91:235309, Jun 2015
- Arbel Haim, Anna Keselman, Erez Berg, and Yuval Oreg, Time-reversal-invariant topological superconductivity induced by repulsive interactions in quantum wires, Phys. Rev. B, 89:220504, Jun 2014
- Anna Keselman, Liang Fu, Ady Stern, and Erez Berg, Inducing time-reversal-invariant topological superconductivity and fermion parity pumping in quantum wires, Phys. Rev. Lett., 111:116402, Sep 2013
- Nitzan Akerman, Yinnon Glickman, Shlomi Kotler, Anna Keselman, and Roee Ozeri, Quantum control of 88 Sr+ in a miniature linear Paul trap, Applied Physics B, 107(4):1167–1174, 2012
- Anna Keselman, Yinnon Glickman, Nitzan Akerman, Shlomi Kotler, and Roee Ozeri, High-fidelity state detection and tomography of a single-ion Zeeman qubit, New Journal of Physics, 13(7):073027, 2011
- Shlomi Kotler, Nitzan Akerman, Yinnon Glickman, Anna Keselman, and Roee Ozeri, Single-ion quantum lock-in amplifier, Nature, 473(7345):61, 2011
- Nitzan Akerman, Shlomi Kotler, Yinnon Glickman, Yonathan Dallal, Anna Keselman, and Roee Ozeri, Single-ion nonlinear mechanical oscillator, Phys. Rev. A, 82:061402, Dec 2010
- Or Cohen, Anna Keselman, Elisha Moses, M. Rodr ́ıguez Mart ́ınez, Jordi Soriano, and Tsvi Tlusty, Quorum percolation in living neural networks, EPL (Europhysics Letters), 89(1):18008, 2010