- Quantum Mechanics 1
- Quantum Mechanics 2
- Quantum Mechanics 3
- Syllabus: Quantum electrodynamics, Dirac and Klein-Gordon equations.
- Atom-photon Interactions
- Advanced Topics in Physics
- Syllabus: Stochastic Processes; Fluctuation-Dissipation Theorem (linear response, Fourier space); Onsager Reciprocity Relations; Generalization of FDT far from Equilibrium; Fluctuation Theorems; Quantum Statistical Mechanics.
- English notes (partial).
- History of Modern Physics
- Syllabus: Physics at the beginning of the 20th century—new paradigms: atomic perception, special and general relativity, quantum physics; The founding fathers: Boltzmann, Einstein, Planck and Bohr; The quantum world and new reality—applications and new developments: nuclear energy, elementary particles, astrophysics, laser, structure of matter.
- Scientific Discoveries
- Title: Bose-Einstein Condensate or How to Freeze Atoms.
- Video in Hebrew.
- Radio Talk / Kan Tarbut / Minhar Hazman
- Title: Einstein Refrigerator.
- Podcast in Hebrew.