- Eric Akkermans and Gilles Montambaux, “Physique mesoscopique des electrons et des photons,” EDPSciences, CNRS Editions, 2004.
- Eric Akkermans and Gilles Montambaux, “Mesoscopic Physics of electrons and photons,” Cambridge University press, 2007.
Weak localization, electronic transport and mesoscopic physics of photons
- R. Maynard, E. Akkermans and P. E. Wolf, “Coherent backscattering and weak localization phenomena in optics and in metals: Analogies and differences” in Chance and matter, J. Souletie, J. Vannimenus, and R. Stora (eds.), Les Houches Summer School (session XLVI), North Holland (1987), 383–394.
- E. Akkermans and G. Montambaux, “Coherent multiple scattering in disordered media” in Advance study institute on “Waves and Imaging through Complex Media”, P. Sebbah (ed.), Kluwer (2001), 29–52.
- E. Akkermans and G. Montambaux, “Coherent effects in the multiple scattering of light in random media” in Advanced study institute on “Wave scattering in complex media: from theory to applications”, B. van Tiggelen and S. E. Skipetrov (eds.), Kluwer (2003), 101–124.
- E. Akkermans and G. Montambaux, “Mesoscopic physics of photons“, J. Opt. Soc. Am., B21, (2004), 101–112
- S. Roche, E. Akkermans, O. Chauvet, F. Hekking, J.-P. Issi, R. Martel, G. Montambaux and Ph. Poucharal, “Transport Properties” in Understanding Carbon Nanotubes: from Basics to Application, Lect. Notes Phys. 677, (2006), 335–437
Topological features in low dimensional systems and vortices in mesoscopic superconductors
- E. Akkermans and K. Mallick, “Geometrical description of vortices in Ginzburg-Landau billiards” in Topological Aspects of low dimensional systems, Les Houches Summer School (session LXIX), Springer (1999), 845–877.
Waves, fields and statistical mechanics on fractals
- E. Akkermans, “Statistical Mechanics and Quantum Fields on Fractals” in Fractal Geometry and Dynamical Systems in Pure and Applied Mathematics II: Fractals in Applied Mathematics, D. Cafri, M. L. Lapidus, E. P. J. Pearse and M. van Frankenhuijsen (Eds.), Contemporary Mathematics (2013), 1–21.
- E. Akkermans, G. V. Dunne and E. Levy, “Wave Propagation in One Dimension: Methods and Applications to Complex and Fractal Structures” in Optics of Aperiodic Structures, L. Dal Negro (ed.), Pan Standord Publishing (2014), 407–449.
- O. Ovdat and E. Akkermans, The breaking of continuous scale invariance to discrete scale invariance: a universal quantum phase transition, in Fractal Geometry and Stochastics VI, U. Freiberg, B. Hambly, M. Hinz and S. Winter (eds.), Springer, Birkhäuser Basel (2020), arXiv:1909.05505.
- E. Akkermans, M. Campillo, G. Deutscher, M. Fink, A. Lagendijk, S. Skipetrov, B. van Tiggelen, P.-E. Wolf, M. Spiro, A. Fontaine, A. Minguzzi and Frank Hekking, “Roger Maynard 1938–2015,” Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics 226, 1349–1352, 2017.